Deck the Halls Chocolate BallsGet more holiday ideas ►
Jelly Belly beans hidden inside homemade chocolate balls make for a sweet holiday surprise. It’s as easy as melting chocolate!
Recipe makes 8 chocolate balls.
- 4 oz chocolate of your choice
- Jelly Belly jelly beans of your choice
Pictured: Very Cherry | Green Apple | Coconut | Red Apple | Watermelon
- Ball/sphere-shaped silicon mold
- Small spoon
- Small pastry brush
- Chop chocolate in small pieces and place microwave-safe bowl. Microwave chocolate 20-30 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating.
- Using small spoon, line silicone molds with chocolate creating two half-domes. Reserve remaining chocolate.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes until set. When chocolate sets, remove from molds.
- Fill half spheres with 6-8 Jelly Belly jelly beans.
- Microwave reserved chocolate 10 seconds at a time until melted, stirring after each heating.
- Place one half sphere on top of the other. Seal by brushing melted chocolate along the edges where the two halves meet. Gently press halves together.
- Allow chocolate to set completely.