- 1 tablespoon (15 g) sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) ground cinnamon
- 2 cups prepared air-popped popcorn
- 1 cup bite-sized wheat squares cereal
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 ½ cups Jelly Belly jelly beans
Jelly Bean Holiday Variations
Licorice | Orange Sherbet | Island Punch | Kiwi | Wild Blackberry
Raspberry | Caramel Corn | Red Apple | Top Banana
Cinnamon | Coconut | Green Apple
- New Year's Eve
Chocolate Pudding | Coconut | Champagne | Jewel Ginger Ale
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, cereal and cranberries.
- Spray popcorn mixture lightly for 4 to 5 seconds with cooking spray; quickly toss with sugar mixture.
- Stir in Jelly Belly jelly beans and pretzels. Store in covered container. Stir well before serving.