- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 1 bag dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 oz Candy Cane Jelly Belly jelly beans
- 1 oz Chocolate Pudding Jelly Belly jelly beans
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Melt white chocolate chips in pan over slowly simmering water. Stir until melted. Pour onto parchment and spread into ¼ inch thick layer. Allow to cool completely.
- Repeat with dark chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of butter. Pour on top of white chocolate and spread evenly. Sprinkle Jelly Belly beans on top, press beans lightly into chocolate and allow to cool completely.
- Break into large chunks. Package for gifts or serve immediately.