- ¾ cup light corn syrup
- ¼ cup margarine
- 2 teaspoons cold water
- 2 ½ cups confectioners' sugar
- ¾ cup Autumn Mix Jelly Belly jelly beans
- ½ cup miniature salted pretzels
- ½ cup Milk Chocolate Jumbo Raisins
- 5 quarts popped popcorn
- In saucepan over medium heat, combine corn syrup, margarine, cold water and confectioners' sugar. Heat and stir until mixture comes to a boil. Pour mixture onto pre-popped popcorn in large bowl and stir to coat. Carefully mix in Jelly Belly jelly beans, pretzels and chocolate covered raisins.
- Grease hands with cooking spray, and quickly shape coated mixture into balls. Refrigerate to set, or wrap in plastic wrap.