Spring Flowers CupcakesGet more ideas for spring ►
Let your dessert table bloom with flower-themed cupcakes. Bake cupcakes in varying sizes from mini to large for a whimsical garden-like presentation.
Just as tasty as they are beautiful, these cupcakes are a fantastic addition to any Easter party.
Spring Flower Cupcakes are good for Easter, birthdays, Mother’s Day, bridal showers, baby showers, garden parties and dessert tables.
- Standard and/or mini cupcakes
- 16 oz (1 can) vanilla frosting
- Assorted food colouring
- Assorted Jelly Belly jelly beans
- Bunny Corn (only available in Spring)
- Fruit Sours
- Jordan Almonds
- Licorice Pastels
- Chocolate Dutch Mints
- Divide and tint the vanilla frosting into the desired colours with the food colouring. Cover the frosting with plastic wrap until ready to use.
- Pick the desired cupcake and frosting colour. Spread the frosting on top of the cupcake. Arrange the Jelly Belly beans, side by side, along the outside edge of the cupcake. Continue with another colour Jelly Belly beans. Insert a few Licorice Pastels in the center.
- Have fun mixing and matching the candies into flowers as shown.